- What services does Powerhouse provide?
When you partner with Powerhouse, the first step is to identify the area(s) of your business you would like to grow or improve. A Powerhouse Team Solution is then customized to fill a skills gap in your organization to be used as a catalyst for growth. If you have a specific need that you do not see listed on our services page, contact us. Our team has a wide skill set.
Why is Powerhouse a cost-effective option for my company?
When you contract with Powerhouse Planning, you have a team of highly skilled professionals, coordinated by a centralized point of contact who serves as both a project manager and business developer/consultant. Typically, the contracted cost is a fraction of the cost of one full-time employee.
- Where can I find out about what it would be like to work with a Powerhouse Team Solution?
Check out these Case Studies to see how we have partnered with other organizations. You can learn more about what our clients think of us here.
- What does Powerhouse clientele look like?
Powerhouse clients include nonprofit organizations, small- to medium-sized businesses, government contracting companies, and solopreneurs. Learn more about our most recent clients here.
- What can I expect when working with a Powerhouse Team Solution?
We commit to the following for all our clients:
- Transparent work. You will have access to all text files the team develops.
- Content ownership. All work completed is yours to keep. Per individual contract, we will leverage agreed-upon materials for select Powerhouse marketing materials.
- Collaboration. Each month we will work together to develop clear action items to proceed toward your company or project goals.
- Honesty. When we outline the scope of work for each project, month, or quarter, we are committed to keeping the company on task to achieve its goals. If we feel you need to expand or reduce the scope of work, we will coordinate with you to prioritize tasking to continue driving the company toward success. It is always our goal to work within the agreed-upon budget, but at times we will need to work together to manage resources accordingly.
- Communication. We do it all! Phone (yes, we still believe in talking), text, email, Zoom, and face-to-face meetings, when logistically possible. Whatever you prefer (and outline in the client profile you provide), that is how we will communicate.
- Love us, or let us know. If at any point you are unhappy with our service, please make sure we are informed. Once we know the problem, we will work with you to adapt our style to meet your needs.
- Who completes the project work my company needs?
We aim for 80% of our freelance team to be military spouses and veterans. We have lived and seen firsthand the amazing skills military spouses possess that are often underutilized as they support their spouses’ military careers, which require them to be flexible and adaptive. A custom team solution for your organization may include anywhere from three to eight team members dedicated to your organization.
Where is the work/project(s) done?
You will be working with a remote team that is qualified and ready to work for you. If you need local support, contact us and we can work with you to provide a solution. We have freelance team members located throughout the world.
- How do I know if a Powerhouse Team Solution is right for me?
If you have identified a skills gap in your organization, if you have a 6-12 month need to fill, or if you would like to save money by accessing strong talent without the overhead of a full-time employee, then a Powerhouse Team Solution may be right for you. If you are not sure but would like to learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work together to determine the best solution for you.
- How do I get started?
Contact us today to discuss your options or ask questions about how we may be able to bridge the skills gap in your organization.
Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn where every month we share tips and strategies on how to grow personally and professionally. We are committed to helping others progress toward their goals.